Sunday, August 15, 2010

So, today in church I had a chance to doodle while I listened to the different speakers. I used to do this more often to stay awake. But that was more due to my late nights doing art and then getting up early for church than anything else. Now that I have 4 children, my wife and I have our hands full, so I do not get to doodle much any more. lol.

Well, I hope this is beginning to make for a more devoted sketch blog. I hope to get many more of these. I actually do a lot of this. I still need to scan in old ones and put them up too. But that will come in time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I really should practice more landscapes. You make them look much more fun and interesting then the ones I ever do, *sigh*.
    The bottom three are very cool, I like the idea, and the middle to the right one as well!

    ReplyDelete