Monday, September 5, 2011

This blog has fallen behind. I'm sorry I have neglected you. A lot has happened though. My father passed away in February. My daughters molestation case is still in court after 2 years now. We lost our home (moved in with mom). And I kind of had a mid-life crisis/identity crisis right before dad died and quit my job. Mostly due to being pushed in directions I didn't sign on for, and feeling the rug being pulled out from under my feet. School continued to suffer. I passed fall semester...only barely. I had to repeat those classes in spring, but after dads passing....yeah, its ridiculous. I honestly don't know how the school puts up with me. We're pretty much losing everything. Our van is next on the chopping block. $18,000 later, and $4,000 shy and it is likely to be repossessed....am I FURIOUS? It's a $12,000 (maybe $14,000) 2003 Chevy Venture van. Yes, 22 grand on a 12 grand car. That is bondage. I keep corporate America  and the government going because I get to pay penalty fees. Like Forever.

Shame on me for "boo hooing" on my art blog, but I just haven't had the time because of the boo hooing. If all of you could be kind enough, until I migrate here to this blog (possibly...for consistency sake) please keep up to date with my postponed posts at:   http://artbyshaunwilliams.blogspot.com/ for now. It has some recent posts too. Like my fathers portrait that I did for my sister, and a patriotic float mural I did for some friends, and some new web designs....and a really long post about the in's and out's of my site.

Thank you all for you support and interest.

Till later when all of this mess gets under control....take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment